Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Today I have been featured by #polyvore !!!

Today I've been featured on #polyvore with what we call an organized set!  I created the set 13 days ago and on that day, I went and grabbed the featured products from #polyvore-editorial 's page. These were items they had featured for the day.  I put in the shoes, crop top sweater, skirt, make up and accessories into the set to make it look like it all went together. This set has reached a new first for me, so far over 600 likes! I'm so proud! I had no clue or even a inkling that it would be chosen, and that is the sweet surprise of getting featured.  Here is the link to the set. http://www.polyvore.com/nyfw_beauty_fashion_for_day/set?id=144728462
And I will post the set after this post!
Thank you #polyvore for the awesome feature today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment