Saturday, January 10, 2015

So far you have seen...

Some sets from Polyvore.com that I've done over the course of almost 5 months.  And that's only a handful.  I've steadily created sets on Polyvore almost 125 days in a row. We are going to see if I can reach 365 days. Hehe it should be fun. Although I am not the best set maker I feel I have become good enough to create a blog, and blog my sets, show some of my favorite styles and designers. As I move along, I will post some sets here for home interior and art. Please keep in mind, these sets with items in them do not belong to me personally.  They are simply things I would either love to have or art pieces I've put together to create a certain look.  I am partial to faeries, angels, Marie Antoinette inspired things, and much more. If you haven't visited Polyvore.com  You should!  It's fun and you can be as creative as you want to be! @nonniekiss << Polyvore name - NonnieKiss

No comments:

Post a Comment