Saturday, January 10, 2015

As a manufacturer of clothing, I have always loved fashion. About 3 years or so ago, I found an incredible website where you can create pages (sets) of fashion together. It's called Polyvore.com
After about 2 months got involved with creating clothing in an in world game called Second Life, so thus it hendered me from coming to Polyvore very much. After nearly 3 years, with a huge successful store in game, I returned with a close online friend of mine and we began where we left off.  I nudged my way through Polyvore to see what I had missed, and it was quite A LOT!  Groups, contests, lots of amazing sets and pages you can put together with pieces of clothing articles from your favorite designers etc.  Although I am VERY arty in my set making on Polyvore, I LOVE the fashion and beauty side as well. WHo doesn't like a pretty face to put with that clothing? I know I do.  So this where I will begin posting my sets so that people out there know about Polyvore, they will know that it's a wonderful place for meeting other amazing people who are creative and bloggers of fashion as well. Not only that, they will find that it's VERY theraputic and refreshing.

I will posting a few from 2014 and the ones for 2015 as well. You will find that, not only is it fun, but the sky is the limit with creativity.  If you find yourself wandering onto Polyvore, I have several groups for Fashion, Art, and I co-moderate with some sweet friends on beauty and other creative groups as well.

So Lets begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment